Procurement Services aims to provide quality service to our customers meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations. Services provided by our unit include:
- Sourcing and acquisition of goods and services for NMSU units,
- Supporting and overseeing the departmental procurement card program,
- Maintaining accurate information about approved university vendors,
- Receiving and tagging acquired equipment,
- Overseeing the annual property inventory,
- Assisting in internal transfers of surplus property through the RePete system,
- Managing the disposal of surplus property for which no NMSU use is found,
- Providing liaison with NMSU’s insurers,
- Processing reimbursements for NMSU business travel, and
- Paying NMSU’s vendors for goods and contracted services provided.
Staples Business Advantage® Training Sessions
On June 15th, 2016, Staples Business Advantage® will become a new preferred supplier to New Mexico State University. To help you take full advantage of the program, you can watch a recording of an online training session conducted June 9, 2016. In-person training will also be available on the Las Cruces campus on Tuesday, June 14, at 8:30, 10:00, 1:30, and 3:00. Click here to register for one of those sessions.
Please let us know how we are doing!